Anything non-giant robot will be posted here, giant mech
1. Mattie - for *Matsu-sensei
; He won the request Challenge #2
. Another will be posted soon (once I figure out how to make it). The overall pose can out pretty smoothly and I finish pretty fast. It was good practice for comics in the future. And yes, she DOES have a BIG RACK.
(Had to reduce the size to something that is acceptable to me
2. Maeko - for ~Maqqy96
; Original MMX fan-character; drawn in my highly hybridized style. This was made combining elements from the two original designs and a little bit of my own stuff. Overall, it came out ok, as a design.
3. Fastcat Cheetahroid - for *sinkato
; A Original fan-made "pseudoroid" from MMZX. I haven't drawn any MMZ/ZX mechanoid animals in years, and pretty much forgot how to do it. Oh well.
4. A "Medean" for New Horizon's RPG; basically human beings mixed with assorted animal DNA to give them special attributes and looks. This was based on a Chinese dragon, and this the chinese-esque (Qin Dynasty Emperor) clothing. This one has the most mistakes, since it was the first of the set of 10.
5. Another "Medean" for NH-RPG. This one is a mix between a bee and a moth. Came out decently, but it was pretty simple in terms of design. She has 4 arms, the lower/smaller pair ends in a spike-like structure formed from fused fingers which can be used to inject venom.
6. The 3rd "Medean" for NH-RPG. This lady is mixed with an assortment of plants. More like a dryad than anything else. I guess the natural "convenient censoring" makes clothing irrelevant.
7. Avalon "Vanir" for NH-RPG. A Vanir is a human-like robot, with a robust robotic frame (unlike the completely human-like "Aesir"). This one is designed specifically for one of the factions in the RPG. Probably a soldier or police officer.
8. Vanir #2; this one was a test for armor styles and over all, came out decent. Has a "lightning" whip. No Set of characters will be complete without an eye-patch girl.
9. Arch Angel Vanir;. Of the 3 Vanirs, this had the finest design. It was based on a character I designed earlier for the NH-RPG, "Light".
10. The 10th is a "Jotun", large humanoid robots designed for extreme combat. This one is based on a German Flame-thrower trooper (flame thrower was excluded).
11. Another Jotun, this one female. It's some Aerial model with a jet pack. Mostly a testing design that paved the way for the one after it.
12. Another Female Jotun; this was the last one I drew for the batch of 10, and probably the best one in terms of design.
13. Giant Jotun: Giant killing machine with numerous weapons - 2 Gattling guns, on each of the large arms. Each arm is then capable of carrying additional weapons.
14. Pizza-Girl Aesir: Aesir for NH RPG; Human-like robots with very little difference in external appearance to a normal person other than a few raised pads. This is a pizza deliver girl on hover-skates; works for "Swede's" Pizzeria (inside joke).
15. Artist Aesir: Another Aesir; not much to say other than it definitely reflects what I see everyday walking pass the Colombia Institute of Art in Chicago, on the way to school.
All Characters (c) Their respective owners
Art and Design by me