10/20 Drawings I used for my Architecture Transfer Porfolio. I have never drawn Buildings and Cars seriously before i decided to learn a few months ago, so it was kinda a crash-course and there still needs much to be learned, especially perspective.
All of these were, or going to be, used for my MMX comic. They dont look very megaman-like, but I rather stick to my own style of technical designs rather than use Capcoms.
Buildings: In many of the drawings, there is a giant dome over the city. This is due to the setting of my comic, where the earth's magnetic field is weakened so much after a Pole-Shift that significant amounts of cosmic radiation gets through the atmosphere. Thus domes were build build over the megacities where humans reside.
1. Maverick Hunter Air-Force Command: I uploaded the sketch a while ago, and it changed very little. I corrected what I knew how to correct at the time.
2. Rozalini Tower: Belonging to the multi-billionaire in the comic, it's a luxerious muli-purpose building. Standing 95 stories on the tallest tower, and 35 on the shortest.
3. Fixor Corp. Research Facility: Rough concept of the research facility where my characters Shade and Valkyrie were constructed and tested. It has significant military protection due to the fact its located outside the Super-City domes.
4. Rozalini Estate (prototype): Not to satisfied with this, seems more like a hotel. But this gigantic mansion belongs to the multi-billionaire family.
5. Repolice Station: One of the many identical Repolice stations. More like a military police, the Repolice has access to the latest gunships as well as tanks and ride-armors.
Vehicles: For some reason, i find cars and vehicles much harder to design than even the most complex gundam. It's most likely due to the lack of practice.
1. Hover Semi-Truck: First car/vehical i've serious made an attempt on. Turned out pretty whacky and crappy, but still, it was satisfying at the time. It has a cockpit style drivers compartment and is covered with a wide-view canopy with rotary-wipers (like some new Mercedes trucks).
2. Hover Luxery Sedan: The second attempt at a car, ant turned out much more satisfying. It's designed to be retro-futuristic and the blocky shape made it much easier for me to draw. Used primarily by the Triad/Mob Syndicates in my comic.
3. Repolice Cruiser: The basic patrol vehical for the Repolice, it's more like a sports car than a police patrol. It's capable of hovering as well. The first rounded car i attempted with decent results. Still, i thnk it needs much refinement.
4. Repolice Drone Hover-Tank: Small anti-Maverick drone armored with a big cannon. It's light, fast, and agile, but still pacing heavy armor.
5. Repolice G-15 Gunship: This VTOL uses Ion-jets to produce thrust (which is already doable with current technology - shorta). It has 4 external harpoints of a variety of small missiles and rocket-pods as well as a modular gunpod that can be swaped with various weapons (dual-pulse energy gun here).
This thing doesnt have a glass canopy, instead uses a solid-cover style cockpit there is conpleted concealed in protective armor. Using camers as well as photo-sensitive layer of material, images is captured by the hard-canopy and protectued on a 360 degree all-round display inside the cockpit. This allows the Ship to have full optical cloaking, and the silent and cool ion-thrusters generates very little heat, further concealing the thing from thermal sensors.